The castor oil is perfect for the growth of hair, nails and eyelashes. It moisturizes and strengthens dry hair and gives shine to the lips.
It works against skin ulcers and black spots .
Known since Antiquity (Cleopatra already used it as a makeup remover), this massage oil has amazing virtues both in terms of beauty and therapy, because it contains 90% of Ricinic acid.
Make a massage of your scalp with this oil that you can possibly diluted in sweet almond oil for example.
– For this, massage well by making circular movements to feel a certain heat.
– Then wrap your hair and wash it the next morning or 1 hour before the shampoo.
– Repeat if possible several times a week. To do for 1 to 2 months.
– Or in light massages until penetration into the skin.
– It strengthens and hardens the nails ,
– It relieves the affections of the skin by its softening and healing action, it promotes the disappearance of brown spots on the hands,
– It regenerates and rehydrates the dried hair, damaged by perms and discolorations .
– Fight effectively against hair loss
– Promotes the regrowth of the bulb, hair, eyelashes and over cloth.
– Soothes the scalp and fights dandruff
– Gives the hair a beautiful shine dry and fragile